Computers, posters and airplanes


Thanks to all of you who have been praying for our computer issues!  John has spent much of the week reinstalling various programs and documents on his new hard drive; I am always amazed at how much he can do on his own with a computer!  My e-mail has also been "fixed"; however, I seem to have some black holes scattered throughout 6/13/05-8/17/05 that some of my e-mail correspondence has fallen into.  I found some of it yesterday in an unexpected place, but I have not found some correspondence that distinctly remember receiving.....so, if you sent me something during that time frame that I did not respond to already and it's important, it would be wonderful if you could resend it to me!

Last week (while John was hard at work on his computer) Leanna and I really got into making photo collages of our trip for the Open House; those of you who know how artistic Leanna is can readily imagine how wonderfully they turned out.  We plan to take them with us to Tucson when we travel there this fall, in the hopes that many more of you will get to enjoy them!

Our re-entry is progressing well, although we have had a stressful 12 hours or so most recently, when we went to collect Jordan from the airport here in Los Angeles last night and, as they say in Ghana, we "met his absence"!  We were very concerned, because we had not heard from him, so we called a couple of our DISCOVERY alumni who we knew were going to see him off at the airport.  They reported that he made it to the airport OK.....so we were mystified, and even more concerned.  But a couple of hours later he called his sister from New York and said something about his flight from Accra being cancelled at midnight the day he was suppose to leave, so he left a day later.....we hope to find out the details tonight, as he said he should arrive this evening.  We are VERY much looking forward to his arrival!

That's all for now!

Comments

Popular Posts