Prayer request for November

 

 

 

 

 

 

Greetings from Huntington Beach!

 

As we are in the final throes of preparing for our upcoming partnership development trip to Tucson, I feel the need to take a few minutes to send you a quick update and ask you to join us in prayer as we get ready to go.  Knowing that in a few months we will lose $1500 of monthly support, this trip feels more weighted than our more typical PD trips.  So much time and work has gone into the preparations that I sometimes start to lose my focus of remembering that it’s all in God’s hands, taking on more responsibility than I ought to.  So, would you please pray for us that:

 

·         God will use this trip for His glory

·         That He will richly supply our needs, filling in our coming support gap in such a way that we do not have to take a leave from our Discovery work

·         That we will focus on Him, trusting Him and rejoicing throughout this process

·         That we will be an encouragement and blessing to everyone we meet with.

 

·         One additional prayer request, for when we come back; that I (Shevawn) would be able to shift some of my time, energy and focus back into Discovery.  It has been really difficult, though necessary, for me to put virtually all my Discovery tasks on hold while I have focused on preparing for this trip and other partnership development tasks that needed to be set into motion….and I really need/want to be able to shift some time back into Discovery so I can prepare to conduct a team leader training session in March. 

 

Thanks so much for your prayers; they are such a blessing and encouragement to us!

 

In His love;

 

Shevawn (& John too!)

Comments

Popular Posts