prayer for Pastor Moses



On Monday I went to Nyangpalla with pastor Moses to pray together for a piece of land. Please join us in praying that the Lord will bless it for His use.

The Discovery malaria patients are doing better and responding to treatments. Thanks for praying for them.

Plans are still being made for our debrief travel, my favourite bus drivers are all out of the country now, driving in the middle east, so I'd appreciate your prayers for wisdom as I make travel plans with an unknown driver and unknown bus... you know these safe adventures can be quite a test of faith and adventurous at times.

Comments

Anonymous said…
John,
Its great to hear how things are going there and how the discover's are doing. It's amazing how the prices are high everywhere. We will pray for the team and your plans for the bus ride homw.
Hope you are doing well.

Neil
LaLa said…
That is the coolest picture I have ever seen! I want a copy to go on my nightstand!!!!

Popular Posts