Another Ghana trip?



I've been asked to consider helping out on a mission trip to Ghana this November... and I wanted to ask you to pray for wisdom as I consider this trip amidst a busy Discovery time... (we start interviewing applicants for Discovery in November)

The proposed trip is with an organization called "With This Ring" and we would be partnering with local ministries to accomplish some very impactful projects;
Drilling water bore holes, facilitating health & sanitation training as well as working with local churches to maximize the impact that these clean water wells can have on these under resourced communities.

Thanks for your prayers... and feedback.

Comments

Anonymous said…
I'd happily give away my ring! but the problem is that, even I don't have a husband... hum!

I pray God that if you have to go back Ghana this comming November, you will get the strenght to keep the calendar activities for Discovery 2009.

Claudia

Popular Posts