Jangbarigayilli

Last night Joe C., Moses, and I joined Pastor Jacob in the village of Jangbarigayilli... this small village is just 30 minutes from Tamale and doesn't have access to any clean water source.  Today the drilling rig dug 60 meters and came up with a dry hole.  Their truck needed repairs so the next drilling attempt will be tomorrow, Saturday 15th November.  Please pray with us and the new church that pastor Jacob has started under a tree for both physical water to come but also living water to penetrate into their hearts...
 
FYI, harmattan is slowly settling into northern Ghana and it was sooo cold in the village last night... Can you imagine me huddled under my mosquito net and covered with my smock... and my thermometer reading 66 degrees Fahrenheit!
 
your partner in ministry,
mr wumbe
 
 

Comments

Popular Posts