Some unexpected travel for Shevawn

The last two weeks of John's time in Ghana have been eventful for me in some very fun ways. First, I have been enjoying having J and M, along with their wonderful children C and C, stay with me here in our Condo for much of their 2 week visit to our area. It has been so wonderful to have them around....in addition to the joys of being with dear friends, I'm having a number of flashbacks to the days when we traveled around visiting our supporters when our kids were little. Good memories...while new ones are being made!
And speaking of our kids, on this coming Sunday I am going to take an unexpected trip to Seattle, WA as I help Leanna and Mark drive a U-Haul and one of their vehicles to their new home for the next couple of years. We hope to make the drive in 2 1/2 days so we can unpack the afternoon we arrive....then I plan to fly home on Wednesday. John is (as posted previously) traveling every day through his departure from Ghana on Friday...so the only Ramsey who is not planning to be on the road is Jordan, who is beginning his studies at the Akrofi-Kristaller Institute. As many of you know, travel is always a stretching experience for me ( I know, I know, God has such a sense of humor!) so I appreciate very much your prayers for my travel anxieties and experiences.
Thanks so much for those prayers!

In His Love;
Shevawn

Comments

Popular Posts