Team Leader Training....round number two!

Last night was our second Discovery team leader training phone call, and I was so thrilled with how it went! At first, I thought we were not going to be able to pull it off, as we had a difficult time getting everyone connected...possibly because of increased internet activity due to the Chinese New Year, as many of our leaders are living around Asia. But in the end, only one leadership couple was unable to participate...and the rest of us were able to cover in one phone conference what I had thought it would take two to cover. Not only did we cover it quickly, but the ideas that came out of our time together were so exciting! I feel like the hard and sometimes discouraging work of the past couple of months, as well as the concerns I had about how functional this version of team leader training would turn out to be, were worth it all. To those of you who have been praying...thank you so much, because I feel this really has been an answer to our prayers. Can I ask you to please continue to pray for both the next two scheduled phone conferences (February 15th and 25th, 6:15 pm PST) as well as my getting the rest of the info up on the site asap. (My trainees have now caught up to me, and I need to get a great deal more material on in time for them to be able to look it over before the 15th.) Thanks so much! Shevawn

Comments

Popular Posts