Discovery Alumni News

While preparing for Discovery 2011... we receive alumni stories from 2008 and 2010.  Join us in prayer for these 3 future Bible translators:

Discovery 2008
“The Discovery trip to the Solomon Islands in 2008 was a true confirmation to me that I could do the type of work and lifestyle required to work overseas with Wycliffe Bible Translators. Working with Solomon Islanders as they received the Bible in their own language for the first time was so powerful, motivating and humbling. Since then I have been filled with a desire to return to the Solomons to work on the many language projects left there, so that the thousands of other Bibleless people in that nation might one day read and understand God's Word in their own language.”
- (this couple met on the Discovery team... got married and are now preparing to serve in Wycliffe Bible Translators)


Discovery 2010
"... Please pray for me especially as I finish up this semester. I am focusing primarily on school matters, but also am trying to plan for my summer- I need to decide on a place to live and work for the summer and following months, and am also praying for a good co-worker for my OneStory mission Assignment with Wycliffe. Also, I will be applying to Wycliffe over Spring Break...."


Comments

Popular Posts