Challenges....and thankfulness!

A dear friend and supporter or ours wrote me recently " It seems to me that this year has been extra complicated for you; many challenges....I'm sure there have been great victories as well." As I sat and pondered her comments, I readily agreed with her assessments. I am so thankful for the peace we have experienced/are experiencing in the midst of all the complications, and the ways we have seen God work things out. I guess that's part of the benefit that come with both getting older and having experienced God's presence in our lives throughout our adult years. 8-) It truly is a blessing to have so many memories to draw from of how God has taken care of things in the past whenever present circumstances tempt us to worry or fear.


I also realized as I read her letter that we haven't conveyed to many people yet that I (Shevawn) am planning to go to Ghana with John on Discovery this year. We are so thankful that I have gotten the all clear from my Dr; I have had no significant issues while on the drug study and have not had another neurological episode since my initial experience 16 months ago. I am so excited and looking forward to both leading a trip again and getting to see so many people I know and love in Ghana.


Thankful for so much as we head into Holy week;

Shevawn

Comments

Helen said…
So thankful for you Shevwan and John. God use you to bring His glory to Ghana.
Looking forward for your testimonies from the trip this year. Keep us posted so we still can pray for you.
Thanks so much Helen!

Popular Posts