A little bit of craziness

Soooo....today was my day to print and send out prayer letters, to rally our prayer support and then concentrate on the final thrust of pre-trip preparations with/for our team.  Only this morning has not gone quite as planned.  My laptop has decided not to let me into the data base that has our supporter info so I could print envelopes for the prayer letters we send via snail mail....or work in my office e-mail so that I could send out the e-mail versions of our prayer letter.  Hmmm....could we be encountering some spiritual warfare here?  Just saying.....

Actually, this has been the least stressful both-of-us-going-to-Ghana May I can remember us experiencing in a long time; except for having some trouble sleeping at night (not worrying or stressed out, just having a hard time turning our brains off!) we have been experiencing peace amidst all the unexpected things that happen - like today.  OK, today I did almost break into tears...but I'm breathing now. Thanks so much for your prayers, because we know this peace in the midst of pressure is a gift of God's grace.  And please....keep praying! 8-)

Comments

Popular Posts