Olive

This morning John, Jordan and I attended the baby dedication of our first god-child, Olive Naa Korlei Quist-Therson.  What a wonderful honor and a joy to hold this 9 day old baby in my arms.  I really have to smile at God's timing, as James and Rita named their newest daughter Olive because it means Peace, which is what they desire her to experience and to bring to others.    Peace....which seems to be the emerging theme for me of Discovery 2011; will I let God's peace reign in my life while my computer acts up....and when two of our female Ghanaian participants inform us that they will not be joining our team after all?  I am glad I have this beautiful babies life in the forefront of my mind, reminding me hour by hour along your prayers as I seek to trust God in all that happens.

Comments

Popular Posts