Getting ready to travel

The Discovery team transportation is arranged; we are planning on leaving Tamale tomorrow morning (Sunday) and traveling several hours to Mole game reserve where we will hopefully spend the night as a team.  The next morning (Monday) we will travel from Mole to Accra which will be a very long and tiring travel day; we will probably do very well if we arrive 13 hours after our departure. 

 

The other issue we mentioned previously seems to be resolved, but it has taken a toll on all the leaders.  John seems to be bouncing back from it quite fine, but I (Shevawn) am exhausted and today I have been irritable, tearful and impatient.  I would really appreciate your prayers, as travel is not my favorite thing to do even when I am not exhausted.  Please pray that I would experience some emotional healing and recharging rest and that I would be able to both enjoy and be a blessing to the team and not a frustration as we spend our last few days together. 

Thanks so much!

 

 

Comments

Popular Posts