Ramsey Update

While we have arrived back in the U.S., I’m afraid my technological issues are still unresolved, which puts a bit of a cramp in my communication abilities. A new laptop is on its way as we speak, so hopefully in another week or two I will be more accessible….and can more easily respond. I would like to take this opportunity to encourage you to subscribe to out our blog, which we will be updating weekly with more photos and stories from our recent Discovery trip: http://ramseydiscoveries.blogspot.com/
Current prayer requests for us include:
• Resolving my (Shevawn’s) computer issues
• Optimism as we try to “catch up” with our office work (We seem to have a larger than normal backlog due to Shevawn’s computer problems)
• Wisdom as we plan to visit ministry partners this fall, and that the Lord would provide us with some new financial partners.
Thanks so much for your prayers and partnership!
In His love;
Shevawn & John

Comments

Popular Posts