A Crazy Idea


We just got an email from a Discovery alumni:
"... I have kind of a crazy idea. (maybe you can see this was a slightly 'crazy' team?)



It starts with how I've been wanting to be involved in Discovery for a long time... mostly because I really admire the unique way you guys have of ministering and mentoring to the participants, and the way that God uses you to gel together groups of incredibly DIFFERENT individuals while at the same time guiding each person toward His specific plan for their life! It's totally awesome and I wish there was a way for you to teach me everything that you know. lol.

The next part is, I'm planning to apply for admission to the M.A. program in intercultural studies at a (nearby) Seminary, probably for Fall 2014.

So -- I think there may be potential for these two things to intersect in an interesting way.

But what do you guys think? :-)"

-----------------------------------------------------------------------
What do we think… ?
We love this idea (and don't think it's crazy at all) enough to let you all know about it and ask you to start praying for God to let us know what He thinks about it and if this is something God is doing, we definitely want to be involved and do all we can to help make it happen!


Comments

Popular Posts