Benin Discovery Pictures

Our team's first Saturday of orientation in Benin!

Zemidjans (motorcycle taxis) are the most popular public transportation option.  I don't think I had my eyes closed for long:-)

OK... I know I'm not wearing a helmet... look a few pictures down!

We visited the hometown of the Wycliffe Benin director. We had a great pounded yam lunch at his family house and enjoyed meeting the relatives.

A sister of the director


Daniel Dedji -Wycliffe Benin Director


Prosper Nongnide telling an African riddle


Idaasha language project staff with Discoverers


Discoverers enjoying the mountain top near Dassa-Zome


During debrief we enjoyed the rooftop as our meeting space


Danielle and I bought helmets!


Celebrating Benin Independence day with yam fufu



John & Eustache standing by a symbol of unity 


Discovery hosted an English camp for the Wycliffe Benin children:-)

Comments

Popular Posts