Santa Monica Pier








I went to Santa Monica Pier to unicycle with a group over the weekend. I was likely the oldest guy there although there were some other guys in their 40's and 50's... But the most amazing stunts were done by a 13 year old in our group. He'd do a little something and ask me; "can you do that?" My constant answer was "no"! And he'd reply " just try"... I like to think that I know my limits.  That's him on the video ... And the gap between the benches is even more foreboding in person than on video.... Well... we weren't at the park long before the police asked us to not ride on anything besides the sidewalk...  Anyway, it was a beautiful sunset ride and a refreshing way to get some fresh air and exercise.

What is most refreshing for you this time of year?



Comments

Popular Posts