Ghanaian Discovery Alumni

One reason I flew into Ghana for the 2015 Benin Discovery trip was to re-connect with some of the Ghanaian Discovery Alumni.... 

enjoy these pictures and a couple stories from those moments...  

Naaza & Mr Wumbe 
"I've been praying with my beloved fiance' on our future plans. We have planned to get married feb 2016. So she loves Missions I also love Missions even though complete different characters. So we have agreed to go on long-term Missions with DISCOVERY/ Wycliffe should the lord permit. She is a trained teacher. So I know this year is your final trip. However if you know how to help us we are willing to move out Ghana into any African or any country. I've been doing a lot in the field of marketing and business, but I really believe Missions is where my joy in service is."  -Naaza 2011 Discoverer


In Tamale I met with Patricia, Elizabeth and Clement (not pictured)  


The Accra alumni pictured with the GILLBT director



 "I didn't know GILLBT (Wycliffe Ghana) needed help, but now I stand ready to donate my leave, money and my skills."    -Kennedy 2007 Discoverer



Item 13


Comments

Popular Posts