The Largest City in Africa?

I hope to travel to Lagos later this year to explore a partnership with the Nigerian Bible Society on the Nigerian Sign Language Bible project.  

I have heard so much about Lagos, the funky, chaotic, crowded, dangerous mega-city in Nigeria. Lagos is the largest metropolis in Africa with anywhere from 14 - 20 million people!  I have often thought it would be amazing to visit there and hear the music, eat the food, get stuck in the traffic and more.  This preceding part of this post is true... what follows is strictly fictional:


These fictional pictures are quite imaginative and if Walt Disney had been Nigerian, he might have gone in this direction for FutureLand (Tomorrowland).


This article lays it out in artistic science fiction photos and somehow connects it with Captain America in Nigeria.  Are you as confused as I am at this point?  Look for this hashtag in social media #CaptainAmericaInNigeria and please let us know what you find!  When I return, I hope to have a few photos of the real Lagos to share with you.

What's the biggest city you have visited?  








Comments

Popular Posts