Florida Meetings

John has 2 sets of meetings to attend in Florida this summer. And you don't want to see photos of boring meetings where we pray, talk about, plan and discuss Bible translation in Anglophone West Africa do you?

No, I didn't think so... 

Jacksonville Beach is a beautiful place and our view was grand!  Some of my work team told me the sunrise was beautiful, but due to jet-lag, I never saw it.

The best parts of Jacksonville Beach is the warm water and wide sand expanse!

Sand Castle is a team building activity (note boss sleeping behind John)

On my way to Florida, I enjoyed the vintage robot exhibit in the John Wayne Airport.
Did you have a toy robot in the 1960's?


The next set of meetings will be in Orlando, I doubt the view will be as good as this was.  

Where will your summer travels take you?



Comments

Popular Posts