Networking


About 200 people attended a conference in West Africa in early February. The best part of the conference was interacting with roughly half of attendees from various African countries all the way from Ethiopia in the east to Senegal in the west... and representing quite a few countries in between... No matter where the attendees were from, I was able to benefit from interacting with many who are working in the same countries where my Bible translation projects are located. And yes, I also interacted with many attendees from non-African countries as well. These people were from various countries and various organisations in Asia, Europe and America.


I was most eager to meet people who were working in one particular people group that I am currently helping develop a Bible translation project in a language that is spoken in a few countries and hooray, I was able to meet three people which made the long trip very worthwhile! 

This was my first time to Burkina Faso...   here are just a few glimpses of my trip

Hotel Art

Hotel Art meet Hotel WiFi

A most wonderful drink

Menu du Jour 





 

Comments

Popular Posts