Pray

Sunday was a great day as I walked to Jisonaayilli Baptist Church for worship services... As of today our Tamale based Discovery participants will be staying with host families and plugged into their ministry assignments... that is a big praise.

please pray that I can replicate my Lotus Notes work emails... as you can see by this post I am on the internet... but my work email is not yet working... and that is a problem that our Lord cares about.

Thanks for your partnership in this work!

choosing joy in Tamale,
mr wumbe

Comments

Anonymous said…
We will pray about your email and are praying for the teams as they are now on assignment. Having their photos posted is great.

Today I'm going to your place with T&G to hang out with Leanna by the pool and catch up. Hope to have her bring Mark over to meet us soon - maybe over the holiday weekend.

She told me how she surprised you at church before you left. Wish I could have seen your faces!!!

Love, Kelley

Popular Posts