Ramsey Discoveries

Ramsey Discoveries

It's 3:40 pm and I'm taking a brief break from repacking and preparing sandwhichs for our travel to Tamale tomorrow. We have been busy every moment....I had forgotten how it feels to be in constant motion with the team from arising until sleeping! I am so grateful for the rest we had beforehand; I've only been a bit grouchy once so far (last night before bed)....and I was able to be flexible, relaxed and trusting God when it turned out that our travel plans for tomorrow weren't going to be arranged until today. God is so good! Solo and John left to make arrangements while I led this mornings Orientation session and returned around lunch time with a Benz Bus that will come and pick us up tomorrow around 5 am. We would appreciate your prayers for safe travel tomorrow, and for wisdom and discernement as the three of us leaders intereact with different team members, building relationships and seeing how they are doing individually (up to this point, much of our intereaction with them has been as a group.) Thanks so much for your prayers! We really appreciate them!

Comments

Popular Posts