Texas


Last week I was in Texas for "Advanced Field Coordinator Training" and you might remember Claudia Lopez from a previous blog post... she began her Field Coordinator orientation as we prayed she would!  She had her Discovery trip to Ghana, 10 years ago and is going to be partnering with Bible translation projects in Mexico, just as I am doing in Nigeria!

I was amazed as I looked around the training rooms...

  • another Discovery alum: Cate is now an area director and one of my advanced trainers.
  • Justin was one of my supervisors during a couple of our Discover years is also now a trainer
  • Fred was my supervisor when I managed Wycliffe USA headquarters housing and was in the  advanced training with  me.
  •     these are a few reminders how long Shevawn and I have been in Wycliffe!  
While in Texas, I walked a bit and started on this great river path which ended all too soon... which seemed like a metaphor for... (fill in the blank) 





Comments

Popular Posts